2 C my Amma’s protein powder (it is already dry roasted)
1 C toasted sesame seeds
1 C roasted peanuts with skin
1 C frozen grated coconut
2 C dates (or 2 C jaggery)
- Dry roast each ingredient except my Amma’s protein powder and jaggery in a pan or toast in an oven at 300F for 20-30 mins in steps of 10 mins each until well roasted.
- Powder each coarsely in a blender or food processor. Be careful not to blend too fine or too much.
- Mix all the ingredients and pulse again in a food processor or blender.
- Add a few tablespoons of water or any plant based milk to make into laddus (truffles).
- Roll in powdered dessicated coconut. (optional)
NOTE: You can substitute other nuts or seeds in place of peanuts or sesame seeds.