These make for a perfect snack on game day or otherwise…
Cauliflower Buffalo Wings Recipe
1 small head Cauliflower Florets, separated, washed and dried well
1/2 C Chickpea flour (besan) or Rice flour or Oat flour or flour of your choice
1/4 C water
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 tsp Onion powder
1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
1/4 tsp salt (to taste)
1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
other sesonings of your choice
2 TBS Hot sauce (Buffalo hot sauce or sriracha)
2 TBS Ketchup (sugar free preferred)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Combine all batter ingredients in a large bowl and make a thick batter (cosistency of pancake batter)
3. Add all the cauliflower florets to the batter and fold to coat batter evenly on all florets.
4. When all florets are coated with the batter, arrange on a baking tray lined with either a silicone mat or parchment paper.
5. Bake at 400F for 10-12 mins until crisp
6. Flip the florets and bake again for 10 mins
7. In a bowl combine Hot sauce & Ketchup and add all the baked florets. Fold to cover florets evenly with the sauce.
8. When all florets are coated with the sauce, arrange on the baking tray used earlier.
9. Bake again at 350F for 10 mins or until florets are crispy
10. Serve with hot sauce or ketchup or Plant based Ranch dressing.